Danmachi: Season 1
In a world, where the deities have descended from the heavens lies the town of Orario. And in the town lies the Dungeon, which contains an assortment of monsters from goblins to dragons. Adventurers slay those monsters and take their shards, which are then used to craft magic items. To become an adventurer, people join groups called Familia. Each of which is named after and serves a resident deity. The adventurers and their attributes and abilities are ranked by level, improved by experience and supervised by their Familia’s deity.
Bell Cranel, a novice adventurer, is the sole member of the Familia under the goddess Hestia. After being saved by top level adventurer Ais Wallenstein of the Loki Familia, he falls in love with her and decides to improve and become worthy of her attention. All the while mostly unaware that other girls, deities and mortals, also develop feelings for him. Especially Hestia herself.
- 1-1Adventurer: Bell CranelApr. 04, 2015
- 1-2Monster Festival: MonsterphiliaApr. 11, 2015
- 1-3Hestia Knife: The Blade of a GodApr. 18, 2015
- 1-4Supporter: The WeakApr. 25, 2015
- 1-5Grimoire: SpellbookMay. 02, 2015
- 1-6Liliruca Arde: ReasonMay. 09, 2015
- 1-7Aiz Wallenstein: Sword PrincessMay. 16, 2015
- 1-8Argonaut: Wanting to be a HeroMay. 23, 2015
- 1-9Welf Crozzo: BlacksmithMay. 30, 2015
- 1-10Pass Parade: Procession of MonstersJun. 06, 2015
- 1-11Under Resort: Labyrinth UtopiaJun. 13, 2015
- 1-12Show: Evil IntentionsJun. 20, 2015
- 1-13Familia Myth: The Story of a FamiliaJun. 27, 2015